Drop in and learn what’s going on in our developmental disability programs!
Visit booths presented by staff and clients about our developmental disability programs. Enjoy games and activities for students and children. Or, join a tour to see our computer lab, new lounge, sensory room, art room, mock apartment and more!
Treats (snacks and drinks) will be provided!
Who Should Attend?
- Families with transitional age youth
- High school and transition teachers
- Any one who wants to know about adult options for intellectual and developmental disability programs in McHenry County
Our Programs Include:
- Employment Services
- Transition Support Services
- Developmental Training
- SOAR Senior Program
- Residential Living
- Client & Family Support Services
- Home Based Support Services Respite
- Autism Day Program
Download and print the event flyer.