McHenry County PADS Simple Needs Wish List
This is the McHenry County PADS general wish list. At times, we may be in need of more items than others and we may have surplus of certain items. Before you plan to donate an in-kind gift, please call 815.344.1230 and press 2 for in-kind donations for approval.
We want to control our inventory, keep our storage spaces accessible and have our staff working with those experiencing homelessness as much as possible.
Once approved, donations will only be accepted for drop off at McHenry County PADS at 14411 Kishwaukee Valley Road in Woodstock.
We are thankful for all donors of our community who contribute to the fight to end homelessness. As we help people live a dignified life of well-being, independence and inclusion, this policy allows us to fulfill our mission to the full extent. We would love for you to donate in the most beneficial way possible!
For an understanding of in-kinds donations, check out this video!
Simple Needs Wish List:
- $5 gift cards to WalMart, Jewel, Target, CVS, etc.
- Bottled water
- Men’s sweatpants (no sweatshirts)
- Women’s sweatpants (no sweatshirts)
- Individually wrapped snacks (store bought)
- Gas cards
- Travel-size foot powder and/or baby powder
- Travel-size body wash
- Travel-size shampoo/conditioner
- Hair brushes/Picks
- Can Openers
- Cotton Balls
- Shaving cream
- Travel-size Toothpaste/toothbrushes
- Creamer and sugar
- Coffee filters
- Liquid hand/dish soap
- Ziploc bags (various sizes)