Our services are available 24/7 and are FREE!
The Runaway and Homeless Youth Program’s goal is to keep runaway and homeless youth safe. We strive to identify the problems a youth and their family are facing and work towards reunification.
Who we help
- Homeless Youth
- Families with concerns about their child’s unsafe behaviors
What we provide
- Follow-up counseling
- Emergency shelter
- Referrals for job placement or school placement
- Encourage family reunification and the resolution of intra-family problems through counseling and other services
- Strengthen family relationships and encourage stable living conditions
- Help youth become independent, self-confident individuals capable of good life decisions