Employment Services is a specialized program that matches the community’s employment needs with individuals that have dynamic strengths and talents.
Our clients can come from a variety of backgrounds and bring with them numerous skill sets. We’ve successfully placed individuals in positions including sales, telemarketing, reception, data processing, bus driving, secretarial, food service, factory, social services, retail, janitorial, and more.
The Community Employment Services Program serves individuals with developmental disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health issues.
All individuals interested in participating in the Community Employment Services program must make an appointment with the Community Employment Services Coordinator to consult and assist with filling out a referral to the Department of Rehabilitation Services (DRS).
After submitting the referral, the local DRS office will contact you to schedule an interview. The following documents will be requested by DRS to determine eligibility:
- Medical history (proof of disability)
- Current mental health assessment (if primary diagnosis is a mental illness)
- Proof of Social Security, State ID and/or Driver’s License
- Release to work from physician and/or psychiatrist
- Vocational report (if available)